Since reforming after our Event for the Power Inquiry in 2005 we have:
Delivered two Events with high level speakers including:
* Nick Clegg, MP, the Liberal Democrat Party Leader;
* Rose Ardron, the former Chair of the Burngreave New Deal for Communities Board; Peter Bradfield, a researcher at the think tank, Demos;
* Magda Reed, a former Consultant with Council for Ethnic Minority Voluntary Organisations (CEMVO) & Director of MRA;
* Ashley Sweetland, Trustee of UK Youth Parliament & Director of Corporate Culture;
* Perry Walker, Head of Participation & Democracy at the leading think tank, nef (new economics foundation).
Developed ground-breaking research on the issues affecting inclusion for people with communications disorders.
Contributed to research undertaken by the University of Sheffield research on the misconception of hard to reach groups.
Contributed to The Hansard Societys report on Digital Dialogues Pilot Study for the Department of Constitutional Affairs in April 2007.
On a more practical footing, we have actively and heavily helped our Sheffield communities affected by the recent floods.