We are delighted to announce that the followup Climatewalk workshop will be at the Town Hall, Sheffield City Council, Committee Room 5 from 2-4pm on Tuesday 15th December.
Expected Planning Meeting outcomes are to:
- Brainstorm what we as a group want from the follow uip event
- Develop concrete plans to see where we can go next to include more action
- Create a team of enthusiastic volunteers to share the workload of designing, producing and delivering a follow up climate workshop/event early next year preferably late February to develop follow-up.
- Design workshop structure, focus and content including creating a space for people to develop their ideas and action plans.
- Invite one speaker with a sound understanding of Sheffield’s overall needs and vision so we can use the limited time we have to help people develop their visions and ideas into viable action plans.