Transport industry guest speakers will share their CO2 reduction knowledge in transport systems is an engine for economic growth.
Sheffield will be offering SMEs potential to bid for a percentage of monies to install connection points at their business and to purchase new cars or vans. Sheffield will be working with various car and connection point companies to develop a supply chain in which successful bids can purchase products from. The bidding will not start until later in the new year early in to the next year so ideal moment to promote.
Mark Daly at Sheffield City Council will talk through Sheffield’s £1million Central Government funding to support SME’s deliver challenges in tackling introduction of hybrid or electric vehicles into their business activities.
Guest speakers include:
- Councillor Roger Stone – Rotherham Council
- Dan Taylor- British Gas/ Centrica
- Robert Anderson – Cenex
- Phil Hill- Rolec
- Rachael Dillon- FTA
- Steve Hallett – ITM Power
Supported conference to inform all delegates of relevant Government Agenda includes:
- Making Sustainable Local Transport Happen
- Making the Connection/ Plug in car/van Grants
- Financial Benefits using Green Transport
- Innovation through Integrating New Technologies
- Logistics Carbon Reduction Scheme