Speakers at our Post-Fukushima Event on climate change and energy policy in May are so keen to share their concerns that they’ve asked us to arrange a follow-up on Monday 19th November, start time 4pm until 7pm.
Our speakers are:
- Mr Jun Arima, Director General, Japan External Trade Relations Organisation;
- Peter Garbutt, Chairman, Sheffield Green Party;
- Teresa Hitchcock, Senior Partner, DLA Piper;
- Prof Neil Hyatt, University of Sheffield;
- Emeritus Prof Peter F Smith,
We wish to include more time for event participants to meet with and chat with our speakers so we’ll be running this event in a workshop style.
Check back for more info as it becomes available.