Real Christmas trees can be taken to any of the five Household Waste Recycle Centres (HWRCs) in Shirecliffe, Woodhouse, Gleadless, Deepcar and High Green or, until 12th January, to any of the six community drop off points :
- High Riggs Nursery and Garden Centre, Riggs High Road, Stannington S6 6DA;
- Devonshire Green (by recycling banks), Fitzwilliam/Wellington Street, City Centre S1 4JY;
- St Luke’s Church, Blackbrook Road, Lodgemoor, S10 4LQ;
- Heeley City Farm, Richards Road, Heeley, S2 3DT;
- Frecheville Community Centre, Churchdale Road, Frecheville, S12 4XT;
- Dobcroft Junior School, Pingle Road, Millhouses, S7 2LN.
Real Christmas trees can also be collected as part of the bulky waste collection service. Starting in January, collections cost £18 and are for up to three items of bulky waste.
To confirm HWRC opening hours, book a bulky waste collection or for more information on recycling, call 0114 273 4567 or visit www.veolia.co.uk/sheffield. Twitter users can find Veolia’s Recycle4Sheffield’ profile page at: www.twitter.com/recycle4shefContacts Lynne White
Veolia Environmental Services (UK) Plc.
Lumley Street Service Centre
S4 7ZJ Tel: +44(0)114 228 3663
Fax: +44(0)144 228 3581
Mob: +44(0)7799 561 401