We are pleased to publish our first newsletter with updates of our activities and developments:
- Forthcoming event with George Monbiot on Rewilding our Uplands as part of our response to the recent Sheffield Moors Partnership Consultation;
- Fukushima Nuclear Disaster with Dr Wakako Hironaka, former Director General for the Environment Agency of Japan and Member of the House of Councillors (2010);
- Fukushima Nuclear Disaster – Two years after UK Industry Regulatory Developments, Nicholas Rutherford, Solicitor with Global law firm, DLA Piper LLP;
- Not a Silver Bullet! Post Fukushima Workshop Outcomes – November 2012;
- Sheffield is My Planet with project partners, Sheffield City Council, Development Education South Yorkshire (DECSY), and Llama Digital;
- Who Said Women Cant be Engineers – 2011/12 Royal Academy of Engineering Ingenious Crowd Wise project outcomes;
- Sheffield Moors Consultation.
Setting up the content and laying it out using Adobe InDesign, which is a new product to us, presented challenges especially as we had to change one or two features to keep up with developments.
Learnt a great deal from the process, crucially to assemble all the material including images and make placemarks for links before starting work on writing it all up.