Thursday 27th June to explore topical land management issues covered in our recent feature using participative and interactive methods to ensure maximum exposure to our influential speakers.
FREE refreshments and brochure. Book early.
Hosted by Hill Dickinson LLP. The Balance, Pinfold Street, Sheffield S1 2GU.
Registration & networking: 3.15pm; Prompt Start: 3.35pm – 7.00pm
Donation: £5; Concessions £1.50 (full-time students, benefits and retired people)
- George Monbiot, Writer, Journalist & Academic,
- Liz Ballard, CEO, Sheffield Wildlife Trust;
- The Uplands – Spirituality & Cultural Presentation, Lynne Crowe, Sheffield Hallam University,
- Mark Fisher, Wildlands Research Institute, University of Leeds
- Jon Stewart, General Manager, National Trust;
- Re-wilding presentation, Roy Taylor, Area Manager, Peak District/RSPB/United Utilities Partnership