It’s been a very busy few months behind the scenes here at Action for Involvement. Some of the things we’ve been developing include:
- Ingenious Forces @Play! Project Report approved by Steering Group;
- Faye Smith of Keep Your Fork’s excellent Brand Booster’s Course;
- Google Garage Leeds excellent advice on how to upgrade and developour website;
- Sheffex invite for Ingenious Forces@Sheffex! on 7th December;
- Recruited SHU interns to implement Google Garage expert advice, upgrade social media platforms and develop event offerings;
- Reviewing our strategic plans and event schedule for 2016 and beyond;
- Photoshoot for upcoming media schedule
- Developing our giving back to align with our ethos to achieve effective results with our educational remit;
- Promoting events for other organisations through Twitter instead of our blog.
Changes will include: updated content to reflect recent developments, larger and clearer font style with more contrast against background for easier reading and revised site structure. We are looking forward to implementing these and other developments by early next year.