Along with The Great Debate in Newcastle, British Science Association and Mapping for Change both in London, we’re offering a total of 12 events – 4 in each region – on hot topics in the sustainable engineering arena.
For the first of our four events, we’re kicking off with WATER 1.30pm next Thursday 22nd September PLUS
- Transport; 1st December
- Manufacturing January – March 2012
- Construction/Housing – March 2012
All generously hosted by DLA Piper’s Sheffield City Centre office.
The Great Debate events will ask:
- What would a sustainable Newcastle expect to look like in 2050?
- How will the North East meet its energy needs in 30 years time? Monday 12th December (6.30-8.30pm)
- The balance between petrol cars, electric cars and public transport; peak oil; food. (January – March 2012)
Back in London, the British Science Association at the Science Museum is running three events from late November 2011 until late March 2012:
- The safety of nuclear power; transport; energy in the home. More details about Dana Events from Alice Taylor-Gee on M: 020 7679 2489 email email@example.com
Dana Centre at the Science Museum event on WATER. Call Hilary Jackson on 020 7679 2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.