Engineering Sustainable Transport
FREE Follow up Meeting
What’s the best way to engineer sustainable transport for Sheffield, our region and beyond in a carbon, pollution and hassle free environment without causing congestion or breaking the bank?
We’ve had awesome feedback for our Sustainable Transport event so I’ve set-up a meeting for you to move this forward and most of our Transport experts will also be able to join us
Sheffield Hallam University, Room 11005, OneEleven Building, Arundel Gate, Sheffield S1
3pm – 5.00pm, Thursday 26th January 2012
Picking up from our Sustainable Transport event, we’ve created space for you to focus on the key Sustainable Transport event outcomes:
- Information on:
- Public and Individual Transport
- Practicalities of user-friendly transport – without SMART phones!
- Impact of transport
- Targeting of information to convince the fringe
- Integration of systems
- Focus on fuel not time
You’ll be able to explore and decide on:
- Your priorities and objectives;
- How to achieve your goals most effectively;
- Who you want to involve;
- Develop a strategy of what you want to do next;
- Identify available resources to move your plans forward effectively.
Although this FREE meeting also includes free tea and coffee, we’d welcome donations to help with our costs.